Case Study: More Marketing Results: Our goal is to achieve all these things as your in-house marketing group. By combining the best of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising strategy, tactical web site content and design, landing page development, email marketing, focusing on high margin objectives, and upselling, we can help you achieve more profitable business with less effort on your part. Continue reading “Case Study: More Results”
Many clients miss opportunities to UPSELL (and increase their profit) customers once they have already committed to a sale. Our Marketing Group will brainstorm with you on ways to increase the profitability of each sale, so that you make more from every possible sale. For example, if on average, you could increase each sale (with more profitable items, increasing your profitability) by as little as 5%… Continue reading “Case Study: More Profit”
Aside from increasing your Traffic, we will help focus on getting a higher percentage of your current (and future) viewers/shoppers converted from being just window shoppers to sales. Let’s take that same example from above and say that you are currently converting about 1% of your viewers. You may be doing more or less than that. If you don’t know, we can help you track that. Continue reading “Case Study: More Sales Conversions”
This is an easy concept: The more people that come to your store (web site/place of business), the more chance you have to sell something to them. (Even if you online goal is to build credibility or generate leads or provide information, the concept is the same.) More eyes mean more potential revenue. Continue reading “Case Study: More Web Traffic”
- Your small business has a web site that is not doing as well as you would like. It sells… hot tubs (why not?).
- You don’t have a full time employee to handle everything that needs done.
- Your or one of your staff does some occasional edits, but don’t have time to do a great deal on it, because you are busy with your real job of selling and managing a hot tub sales company.
- In between the occasional edits and product changes, you forget how to use the software, or to even how to login and make edits and it takes you three times as long as it should to do it.
- You can’t afford a full agency to handle everything.
- You tried hiring a college kid for next to nothing, but he didn’t know what he was doing half the time and made a mess of things.
Our Marketing Group is a subsidiary of Metheney Consulting, Inc. Metheney Consulting, Inc. has been in the business of developing web sites since 1997 (its founder, Paul, has been working on the web since 1993). As the industry changed, so changed Metheney Consulting. Around 2010, more and more companies already had web sites, but few know what to do with them to make them more profitable. They may have a good site, but are getting no traffic or results. Thus, Our Marketing Group was born. Continue reading “Welcome to Our Marketing Group!”