- Your small business has a web site that is not doing as well as you would like. It sells… hot tubs (why not?).
- You don’t have a full time employee to handle everything that needs done.
- Your or one of your staff does some occasional edits, but don’t have time to do a great deal on it, because you are busy with your real job of selling and managing a hot tub sales company.
- In between the occasional edits and product changes, you forget how to use the software, or to even how to login and make edits and it takes you three times as long as it should to do it.
- You can’t afford a full agency to handle everything.
- You tried hiring a college kid for next to nothing, but he didn’t know what he was doing half the time and made a mess of things.
- You contract Our Marketing Group to handle all things marketing and online. After discussing your needs with you and a brief review of your situation, we mutually decide that you should try a 12 month contract for a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Then after it is running smoothly, you reduce that to a 10 hour per month agreement (for a slightly higher, per-hour rate.
- The first thing we do is take stock of what your situation is to make an action plan.
- We talk to you, find out where your sales are slacking, where you want help.
- We check your rankings with specialized software.
- We review your web pages and product pages.
- Based on all that we make some recommendations for tasks to get you where you need to be.
We find that your site…
- is not ranking well with organic searches on the search engines.
- you are only getting about 1/2 of 1 percent of your visitor converting to sale.
- your pay per click visitors are dropping off dramatically after they reach your home page