- Your small business has a web site that is not doing as well as you would like. It sells… hot tubs (why not?).
- You don’t have a full time employee to handle everything that needs done.
- Your or one of your staff does some occasional edits, but don’t have time to do a great deal on it, because you are busy with your real job of selling and managing a hot tub sales company.
- In between the occasional edits and product changes, you forget how to use the software, or to even how to login and make edits and it takes you three times as long as it should to do it.
- You can’t afford a full agency to handle everything.
- You tried hiring a college kid for next to nothing, but he didn’t know what he was doing half the time and made a mess of things.
Continue reading “Case Study: E-commerce”